Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here I go again...

Well...it's been a while since I've written anything.  A whirlwind of events have taken place and I so was not focusing on blogging...or anything for that matter.  Part of the reason is because I relocated 6 months sooner than what was planned because of my old slumlord and another reason being that I have been wrecking my brain trying to decide what the heck to even blog about.  When I initially started this blog, I didn't even really know what a blog was supposed to be for.  A friend said, "you should start a blog" I thought "hmm, ok" and so I did start but did absolutely nothing with it...lol...

I have decided that I want to share with the world how this stay at home mommy is trying to rediscover herself, while trying to kick start a career.  I think I got lost along this journey of life once I replenished this earth with three beautiful babies but I'm back baby!  My love for fashion, fitness, family and food will make this blog pretty interesting but please bare with me as I figure all of this out.  I'm a mommy on a mission to occupy my time with stuff other than playdates, and couponing.  So stay tuned, this ought to be pretty interesting as I don't even know what to expect...

No comments:

Post a Comment